Course Starts September 24, 2020 - Register Today!
There are plenty of strategies you could follow when looking at your social media to-do list. This Social Media training for vegan business owners is all about focusing your efforts to achieve maximum impact, depending on what your most important goals are.
- The benefits of focusing on 1-2 platforms
- How to identify the goal(s) that will make the most difference to your business
- How to do your own social media audit
- How to become a LinkedIn conversationalist
- Efficiencies in post scheduling
- How to build a 30-Day social media plan
- Ways to Use social media for good
- How to brand your social media presence as an individual and/or company
- Best practices for analyzing your results
- Best practices for going live
- Vegan business owners interested in honing their social media strategy
- Aspiring digital marketers that want to build their social media acumen and drive impact with their work
- Volunteers supporting their local non-profit organizations social media marketing efforts
- Entrepreneurs trying to set priorities and streamline in their social media marketing
- Individuals overwhelmed by their daily social media management and want to find a more efficient way to get it all done.
Can you imagine…
Reducing the number of hours you are spending on social media, but increasing the impact of your efforts?
Learning how to build a social media plan that REALLY works for your business?
Creating a social media strategy that brings new customers to your business effortlessly?
Managing your social media, instead of letting it manage you?
New course is starting on Sept 24th!
Are you interested in joining us?
We have decided to host a few bonus live sessions to complement the course. This is an opportunity that will only be available to people who sign up before the Sept 24th start date! In these sessions I will walk through some of the course content and answer your questions in real time. While everything is included in the online course, we are offering this bonus as a way to help support your success. So if you want this course, register asap!
30-Minute Kick-Off Consult: Each student will receive a 30-minute session with instructor Stephanie Redcross West. This is designed to ensure you get the most out of the course.
Bonus Live Training: We are offering 4 different live bonus sessions for the inaugural launch of this course! These sessions will take place over four weeks. Each session will last 45 minutes and we have scheduled two time slots per session to accommodate students in different time zones. You are welcome to join any or all of the sessions.
October 2020 Live Training Schedule:
Monthly Group Check-In Call/ Office Hours: Twice a month we host group check-in calls. Join in to get your questions answered and provide input on future training!
Access To Premium Podcasts For Students: Each month we publish two podcast episodes that are exclusively designed for our students. These premium podcasts feature current marketing trends, issues, or challenges that you should be aware of as a vegan business owner.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for all our courses. Our goal is to provide you with the training and support you need to succeed as a vegan entrepreneur or business owner. If for any reason you decide the course isn’t right for you, simply request a refund within the first 30 days.
What Is It Like Learning From Stephanie at Vegan Mainstream?
Not sure if the Social Media training for vegan business owners is for you?
We know it can be hard to choose which course is right for you. If you’re unsure we encourage you to set up a 20-minute course-options walk-through call with Stephanie.
She will discuss the options available to you and help you decide where to direct your efforts. Book a session
Your Instructor: Stephanie Redcross-West
Stephanie Redcross is the Founder and Managing Director of Vegan Mainstream, a unique marketing consulting company especially for vegan entrepreneurs and professionals.
Since 2009 Stephanie has been developing tools, training and support for the brave individuals who are starting and running vegan businesses all over the world. She was well-equipped to do this, with more than 15 years of marketing experience with small businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Since then Stephanie has been a frequent speaker at vegfest, conferences and even her own bootcamp series. Through these types of engagements, and her day-to-day work with Vegan Mainstream, Stephanie inspires others to turn their vegan passion into successful businesses.