In today’s stay-at-home environment no business owner can afford not to be online, and many of us have been thrust into the digital world way past our comfort zone.
Tech Vibes is an online course that will show you that technology and online business is in reach for every vegan business owner, no matter your field. Designed by long-time business coach and self-professed tech geek Stephanie Redcross West, this course will get you comfortable with a number of useful applications that are user-friendly and easy to learn. These are apps that will help you get more comfortable with using tech in your business and teach you how to use them to strengthen your business -- now!
Some of the types of software you will be introduced to include:
- password management software (e.g. 1Password)
- live streaming software (e.g. StreamYard)
- social media scheduling software (e.g. Later )
- email marketing software (e.g. Drip, ConvertKit, Mailerlite)
- accounting software (e.g. WaveApp)
- screen sharing and screen recording software (e.g. Loom)
- graphics and design software (e.g. Canva)
- client relationship management software (e.g. Nutshell)
- online course & live class software (e.g. Teachable)
- What you need to know, and what to leave to experts
- Thinking outside the box to save money on software (for example, considering lifetime-access deals)
- Who the market leaders are for critical marketing software like social media, email and content management
- How to choose the software solutions that best suit the needs of your business
- When to use software, and when to do things manually
- Best practices for hiring someone when you need help
- This course is perfect for small business owners and vegan entrepreneurs of all kinds who want to learn what tech to use (and how to use it) to take or grow their business online
- You’ll learn how to improve what you are doing and how to use tech solutions to serve your customers/clients better
This is a new course - all new courses will be launched based on demand!
All new courses will be designed and launched based on interest. If 20 students register for this course before the registration deadline the course will go live. If we don’t get the numbers, the course will be cancelled and anyone who has registered will have the choice between a full refund or allocating their registration fee to another course. So if you want this course, register asap!
Course Registration Deadline: July 8, 2020
Need this course to start sooner?
Use the share button on the course and help us spread the word! Tell your friends and colleagues about the course you are interested in. As soon as a course has 20 students signed up we will create and launch the new course within 14 days. The power is in your hands!
30-Minute Kick-Off Consult
Each student will receive a 30-minute kick-off session with instructor Stephanie Redcross West. This is designed to ensure you get the most out of the course.
Monthly Group Check-In Call/ Office Hours
Twice a month we host group check-in calls. Join in to get your questions answered and provide input on future training!
Access To Premium Podcasts For Students
Each month we publish two podcast episodes that are exclusively designed for our students. These premium podcasts feature current marketing trends, issues or challenges that you should be aware of as a vegan business owner.
30-Minute Wrap-Up Consult
After you’ve completed the course, you can schedule a free personalized wrap-up consult with Stephanie to make sure you can really make use of everything you have learned to drive action in your business.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for all our courses. Our goal is to provide you with the training and support you need to succeed as a vegan entrepreneur or business owner. If for any reason you decide the course isn’t right for you, simply request a refund within the first 30 days.
What Is It Like Learning From Stephanie at Vegan Mainstream?
Not sure if this course is for you?
We know it can be hard to choose which course is right for you. If you’re unsure we encourage you to set up a 20-minute course-options walk-through call with Stephanie.
She will discuss the options available to you and help you decide where to direct your efforts. Book a session
Your Instructor: Stephanie Redcross-West
Stephanie Redcross is the Founder and Managing Director of Vegan Mainstream, a unique marketing consulting company especially for vegan entrepreneurs and professionals.
Since 2009 Stephanie has been developing tools, training and support for the brave individuals who are starting and running vegan businesses all over the world. She was well-equipped to do this, with more than 15 years of marketing experience with small businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Since then Stephanie has been a frequent speaker at vegfest, conferences and even her own bootcamp series. Through these types of engagements, and her day-to-day work with Vegan Mainstream, Stephanie inspires others to turn their vegan passion into successful businesses.