Black Friday/ Cyber Week Deal
Need training, but on a tight budget? Interested in multiple courses? Join our extended payment offer! You can sign up today and pay over time.
Pay $20 per month for 8 months to access this course starting now!
This opportunity has been created for vegan business owners who are transitioning their businesses (we know budgets can be tight!) It’s perfect for anyone who needs support at this critical point in the development of their business.
In today’s stay-at-home environment no business owner can afford not to be online, and many of us have been thrust into the digital world way past our comfort zone.
Tech Vibes is an online technology training for vegan entrepreneurs and professionals that will show you that technology and online business is in reach for everybody, no matter your field. Designed by long-time business coach and self-professed tech geek Stephanie Redcross West, this technology training for vegan entrepreneurs will get you comfortable with a number of useful applications that are user-friendly and easy to learn. These are apps that will help you get more comfortable with using tech in your business and teach you how to use them to strengthen your business -- now!
Some of the types of software you will be introduced to include:
- password management software (e.g. 1Password)
- live streaming software (e.g. StreamYard)
- social media scheduling software (e.g. Later )
- email marketing software (e.g. Drip, ConvertKit, Mailerlite)
- accounting software (e.g. WaveApp)
- screen sharing and screen recording software (e.g. Loom)
- graphics and design software (e.g. Canva)
- client relationship management software (e.g. Nutshell)
- online course & live class software (e.g. Teachable)
- What you need to know, and what to leave to experts
- Thinking outside the box to save money on software (for example, considering lifetime-access deals)
- Who the market leaders are for critical marketing software like social media, email, and content management
- How to choose the software solutions that best suit the needs of your business
- When to use software, and when to do things manually
- Best practices for hiring someone when you need help
- This course is perfect for small business owners and vegan entrepreneurs of all kinds who want to learn what tech to use (and how to use it) to take or grow their business online
- You’ll learn how to improve what you are doing and how to use tech solutions to serve your customers/clients better
Get Started Today!
Self-Paced Course - Start Anytime
Join Our Live Office Hour Calls For Ongoing Support
30-Minute Kick-Off Consult: Each student will receive a 30-minute session with instructor Stephanie Redcross West. This is designed to ensure you get the most out of the course.
Bonus Live Training: We are offering 4 different live bonus sessions for the inaugural launch of this course! These sessions will take place over four weeks. Each session will last 45 minutes and we have scheduled two time slots per session to accommodate students in different time zones. You are welcome to join any or all of the sessions.
December 2020 Live Training Schedule:
- Tuesdays Dec 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 at 11:30 am ET
- Thursdays Dec 3, 10 & 17 at 7:30 pm ET
Monthly Group Check-In Call/ Office Hours: Twice a month we host group check-in calls. Join in to get your questions answered and provide input on future training!
Access To Premium Podcasts For Students: Each month we publish two podcast episodes that are exclusively designed for our students. These premium podcasts feature current marketing trends, issues, or challenges that you should be aware of as a vegan business owner.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for all our courses. Our goal is to provide you with the training and support you need to succeed as a vegan entrepreneur or business owner. If for any reason you decide the course isn’t right for you, simply request a refund within the first 30 days.
What Is It Like Learning From Stephanie at Vegan Mainstream?
Not sure if this course is for you?
We know it can be hard to choose which course is right for you. If you’re unsure we encourage you to set up a 20-minute course-options walk-through call with Stephanie.
She will discuss the options available to you and help you decide where to direct your efforts. Book a session
Your Instructor: Stephanie Redcross-West
Stephanie Redcross is the Founder and Managing Director of Vegan Mainstream, a unique marketing consulting company especially for vegan entrepreneurs and professionals.
Since 2009 Stephanie has been developing tools, training and support for the brave individuals who are starting and running vegan businesses all over the world. She was well-equipped to do this, with more than 15 years of marketing experience with small businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Since then Stephanie has been a frequent speaker at vegfest, conferences and even her own bootcamp series. Through these types of engagements, and her day-to-day work with Vegan Mainstream, Stephanie inspires others to turn their vegan passion into successful businesses.